[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Web Hacking Incidents update for Feb 10th
The Web Hacking Incidents Database (http://whid.webappsec.org), or WHID for
short, is a Web Application Security Consortium (http://www.webappsec.org)
project dedicated to maintaining a list of web applications related security
incidents. WHID goal is to serve as a tool for raising awareness of the web
application security problem and provide information for statistical
analysis of web applications security incidents.
The following incidents where added to WHID last week:
* WHID 2009-19: Kaspersky site breached using SQL injection, sensitive data
* WHID 2009-18: phpBB web site hacked using LFI
* WHID 2009-17: Passwords are optional at SpeedDate
* WHID 2009-16: Primary schools hit by smut hack
We also continue to follow older incidents and the following incidents where
significantly updated this week:
* WHID 2008-36: RBS WorldPay Data Breach Hits 1.5 Million
(http://whid.webasppsec.com/whid-2008-36) - scope of incident revealed.
* WHID 2008-01: Information stolen from geeks.com
(http://whid.webasppsec.com/whid-2008-01) - FTC settlement documents shed
light on the incident.
Ofer Shezaf [shezaf@xxxxxxxx, +972-54-4431119, www.xiom.com]
Founder, Xiom.com, Proactive Web Application Security, http://www.xiom.com
Chairman, OWASP Israel
Leader, WASC Web Hacking Incidents Database Project