[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
T2'09: Call for Papers 2009 (Helsinki / Finland)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
### T2'09 - Call For Papers ###
29 - 30 October 2009
We are pleased to announce the annual T2´09 conference, which will take
place in Helsinki, Finland, from October 29 to 30, 2009.
We are looking for original technical presentations in the fields of
information security. Presentations should last a minimum of 60 minutes
and a maximum of two hours and be presented in English.
We will be accepting talk proposals until July 1, 2009. All submitted
presentations will be reviewed by the T2 Advisory Board.
As usual selected speakers will be reimbursed for travel and hotel
costs. We proud ourselves of taking good care of the speakers and there
is always something going on during the evenings :)
We suggest strongly that you submit earlier rather than later, since we
will close the CFP early once we receive enough quality submissions to
fill the slots.
Please include the following with your submission:
1. Presenter, and geographical location (country of origin/passport)
2. Contact information (email, cell phone and postal address)
3. Brief biography (including employer and/or affiliations)
4. Motivations for presentation (500 words max)
5. Presentation abstract (500 words max)
6. If your presentation references a paper or piece of software that
you have published, please provide us with either a copy of the
said paper or software, or an URL where we can obtain it.
7. List any other publications or conferences where this material
has been or will be published/submitted
Please send the above information to cfp-2009 (at) lista.t2.fi
For more information:
Links to past schedules:
What speakers are saying:
What attendees are saying:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----