Re: All China, All The Time

Hey thor,
I would love if you had something for IPtables to do this.

Best Regards,

Lawrence Pingree

On Jan 13, 2010, at 12:28 PM, "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you of the utilities available at Hammer of God that allow one to completely block any or all traffic to or from China or any other country in the world via ISA/TMG.

As many of you know, Iâve been totally blocking China for years, mostly because Iâm a Porcelain kind of guy.  Oh, and the fact that the entire countryâs network is a festering cesspool of scum and villainy.

Hereâs an article I wrote about a 1.5 years ago on the subject if it has any relevance to you.

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1900/1

åææåäçåèäçïäåç - æääåååã

Timothy (Thor) Mullen
thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx