[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TEHTRI-Security: Many 0days soon released at SyScan Singapore 2010
Dear IT Security colleagues,
Mid-June 2010, TEHTRI-Security will be at SyScan Singapore for an
There, we will release more than 13 remote pre-auth zero-days against
many different products (yes: 13 0days...).
We will also propose multiple generic technical solutions that might
help white hats when they want to counter-strike most exploits packs
systems and web attackers.
And before we conclude, we will also offer a complete web based botnet
tracking and destruction from a real life example...
It's time to get rid of those threats, and to show that there are other
non-standard solutions when you are under attack. Stay tuned...
We would like to thank the big and small companies who trusted our
services and who asked for assistance by also sharing some logs and some
blackhat tools that they caught when they were under attack. If you have
such web security issues, do not hesitate to contact us, so that we can
help and assist you with our innovative technologies or our trainings.
Laurent OUDOT, Founder and CEO of TEHTRI-Security
Next public confirmed event worldwide :
- SyScan Singapore (SG), June, Speakers "Striking back web attackers" (
- HITB Amsterdam (NL), July, Speakers "Web in the middle, attacking
clients" ( http://conference.hackinthebox.org/hitbsecconf2010ams/ )
- SyScan HangZhou (CN), July, Speakers "Silent steps, improving the
stealthiness of web hacking" ( http://www.syscan.org/hz/ )
- SyScan HangZhou (CN), July, Speakers "Striking back web attackers" (
- SyScan Ho Chi Minh City (VN), September, Training "Advanced PHP
Hacking" ( http://www.syscan.org/hcm/ )
- HITB Kuala Lumpur (MY), October, Training "Hunting Web Attackers" (
« You see in this world there's two kinds of people my friend - those
with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. », Blondie, "The Good, the
Bad, and the Ugly"