[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CFP for BugCON 2011 @ Mexico City
BugCON Security Conferences 2011
Safety is just a myth…!
October 5 - 7 @ Mexico City
CALL FOR PAPERS
BugCON is a purely technical convention where all security researchers can show their research, projects and ideas. The main topics for BugCON 2011 are:
* Software security
* Web application security
* Trojan, worm and viri development
* Wireless security
* Discover & vulnerability explotation
* AI applications related with security
* Database hacking
* Privacy issues
* Mobile technologies
* Hardware/firmware and embedded systems hacking
* Cracking and protections on software
* Firewalls, IDS and other network hardware/software products(implementation, configuration and evasion)
* Open Source projects
* Videogame consoles, T.V. systems, and other friki stuff
* Cryptography and steganography
* VoIP Security
* IPv6 Security
BugCON for this edition accepts participation in the form of conference and workshop; the conference language can be spanish (prefereably) or english. Remeber that BugCON
is totally uncensored, so the public can start a discussion about your conference, and it's totally acceptable.
BugCON reserves the right to accept or reject any paper.
All proposals should be sent to secretary [at] bugcon [dot] org with a little description about the conference and a little curriculum about the author, dead line at July 4th (no extensions). The final schedule will be published on Aug 26th.
We're looking for spoonsors, if you're interested please write to charity [at] bugcon [dot] org