Re: Ilient SysAid v8.5.05 - Multiple Web Vulnerabilities Are Fixed!

Thanks for the feedback! All of SysAid's web vulnerabilities are fixed. SysAid has already come out with a new release 8.5.08 that addresses all of these security issues?making SysAid 8.5.08 highly secure.  We are sorry for the inconvenience, and encourage all our users to upgrade to the most recent version of SysAid here: http://www.ilient.com/release-upgrades.htm.