[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Last reminder for ClubHack 2012 : Call for Papers
This is a Last Reminder for ClubHack 2012 Call for Papers.
CFP closes on 15th Oct, 2012. Send in you submission as soon as possible.
Call For Participation
In 2012, as ClubHack is focusing toward innovation & leadership, we invite papers from enthusiast & seasoned professionals for ClubHack2012 with emphasis on entrepreneurship in infosec and security innovation.
These presentations are expected to be of 40 minutes each. The schedule time for each presenter would be 50 minutes out of which 40 minutes are for the presentation & 10 for the question-answer sessions. We would request you to submit the papers keeping the time constraint in mind.
Innovation knows no boundaries. Just to spark your thought process, here?s a hint of topics which you may refer
* Entrepreneurship in infosec product development
* Research work in infosec
* Innovation in attack vectors
* Attacks on Cloud
* Mobile computing
* Malware & Botnets
* Privacy with social networks
* Telecom Security (3G/4G, SS7, GSM/CDMA, VoIP) and Phone Phreaking
* Hardware, Embedded Systems and other Electronic Devices Hacking
* War of handhelds & BYOD
* Cyber warfare & your role
* Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
* Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) : COMINT, ELINT, etc
* Critical Infrastructure Protection
* Security aspects in SCADA and industrial environments and obscure networks
* & the general other infosec domains like web, network, tools & exploits etc.
If you want to deliver a workshop at ClubHack2012, please write to us separately and we will help in the same.
October 15, 2012
:::How to Submit:::
Please send us your entries to cfp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For more information regarding CFP please visit http://clubhack.com/2012/cfp/
For conference related information please visit the conference web site - http://clubhack.com/2012
contact us via email - info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope to see your contribution and support for ClubHack2012.