[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CubeCart 4.4.6 and lower | Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- To: full-disclosure <full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bugtraq <bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, secalert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, vuln <vuln@xxxxxxxxxxx>, vuln@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, moderators@xxxxxxxxx, submissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, submit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: CubeCart 4.4.6 and lower | Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- From: YGN Ethical Hacker Group <lists@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 17:09:18 +0800
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: <bugtraq.list-id.securityfocus.com>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact bugtraq-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
The CubeCart 4.4.6 and lower versions are vulnerable to SQL Injection.
CubeCart is an "out of the box" ecommerce shopping cart software
solution which has been written to run on servers that have PHP &
MySQL support. With CubeCart you can quickly setup a powerful online
store which can be used to sell digital or tangible products to new
and existing customers all over the world.
3. VULNERABILITY DESCRIPTION
Multiple parameters are not properly sanitized, which allows attacker
to conduct SQL Injection attack. This could an attacker to inject or
manipulate SQL queries in the back-end database, allowing for the
manipulation or disclosure of arbitrary data.
4. VERSIONS AFFECTED
4.4.6 and lower
5. Affected URLs and Parameters
/admin.php (active parameter)
/admin.php (cat_id parameter)
/admin.php (orderCol parameter)
/admin.php (orderDir parameter)
The CubeCart 4.x version family is no longer maintained by the vendor.
Upgrade to the currently supported latest CubeCart version - 5.x.
CubeCart Development Team
Aung Khant, http://yehg.net, YGN Ethical Hacker Group, Myanmar.
9. DISCLOSURE TIME-LINE
2012-12-22: CubeCart 4.x in End-of-Support/Maintenance circle
2012-12-24: Vulnerability disclosed
Original Advisory URL:
CubeCart Home Page: http://cubecart.com/
CubeCart Bug-Fix Announcement:
CubeCart4 End-of-Life Announcement:
YGN Ethical Hacker Group
Our Lab | http://yehg.net/lab
Our Directory | http://yehg.net/hwd