[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CONFidence - May, 28-29, Krakow, Poland - a conference adventure that never stops!
- To: <bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: CONFidence - May, 28-29, Krakow, Poland - a conference adventure that never stops!
- From: Sławomir Jabs <slawomir.jabs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 13:47:27 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cYRGLDGDOygEUtxMiJChD6rTThz1dcw8Ob35mPsh7Hk=; b=Lj3FOYkXbjM4JIMrK/yLbrY7mlHMlvLQDVtjNvkKBzRU5gJxdiBKxRK2RU9qTziZJ8 AYwvkvLG6Bxi2P0slK9CsWXz80z6/dFon6f7F5Qh7jnCqwJ9hbhnZKjWF7QyD13mE2J/ ZrmDmM2ZeCMjB1Gj5HIjsQmjpY1MGIVXTG+upTInC2pTjjDY5qE76ENJLJpow7EMJNtq Lw00Uwep1fouNj72GL7XMRoDlIVpGD0+MlONkHQqI1iFBJYxAZx/IbaeX1g9UytHvDFT meGDLFAZrxGRwwqzICwvUKZwjY2VDgHW0Zb0LKRcrmSplsNERacWTpmMd+Kow7NiH98S mrMQ==
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: <bugtraq.list-id.securityfocus.com>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact bugtraq-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: Ac5S9E28bHOlnhycME+Ns8qLD5nImQ==
- Thread-topic: CONFidence - May, 28-29, Krakow, Poland - a conference adventure that never stops!
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/184.108.40.206505
Everything has a story, everything evolves, adapts to changing circumstances
but does your IT Sec strategy evolve with the development of the digital
Are you wiling to gamble on the security of you systems?
Join the upcoming CONFidence conference and meet both renown speakers and
specialists who deal with the IT security on a daily basis. People like,
you, who never stop asking questions and play with risks all the time...
We will gather in Krakow, Poland on 28-29th May, 2013 on an extreme
1. The schedule:
Check out the schedule of the conference, as it will feature:
- Felix "fx" Lindner and Gregor Kopf discussing virtual and physical
- Fernando Gont discussing the Ipv6 network reconnaissance,
- Ilja van Sprudel discussing his analysis of linux insecurities,
- a couple of topics related to Mobile security including presentations from
Jesse Burns, Georgia Weidman and Yury Chemerkin,
- Meredith L. Patterson discussing the state of LANGSEC,
- and many more concerning computer architecture, embedded devices,
crashdumps, or general penetration testing...
See more at http://2013.confidence.org.pl/agenda
2. X-traction Point
CONFidence is not only about talks, it's also a possibility to experience a
live FPP game with our X-traction Point team, which involves lock picking,
analog phone tapping, ASG shooting and alarm disabling all leading to a
frontal assault on a real Bunker infrastructure... Along with special
training grounds before the final attempt.
3. CONFidence: Hacker on a bus
For all of you, who are already in Berlin on the days before the conference
we have prepared a special hacker bus which can take you directly from
Berlin to Krakow and back again so that you don't have to prepare anything,
just jump in to a conference.
More details here: http://2013.confidence.org.pl/hackers-on-a-bus
Apart from the conference we have launched workshops which will be held
before the conference. One-day full trainings on the following topics:
Georgie Weidman - Attacking and Securing Mobile Devices
Fernando Gont - IPv6 Hacking Crash Course
More details here: http://2013.confidence.org.pl/workshops
5. Hackers' Squad
Looking for accommodation for the con? You can either use one of the
hundreds of hotels in Krakow or ask us about Hackers' Squad - an outpost for
hackers preparing for the CONFidence.
If you want to know more just check our website at:
There is also a special discount code for registration - if you use the
2k13Gamble code you will get the 15% discount on the registration.
Will you gamble with your IT security?
Pozdrawiam / Best Regards
Conference Organizing Team