[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
POC2013 Call for Paper
The 8th international hacking and security conference "POC2013" by hackers will be held in Seoul, Korea on November 7
'POC' means "Power of Community".
POC believes that the power of community can make the world safer.
POC doesn't pursue money. So POC is free to show real hacking and security.
We are sure that POC is one of the best technical conferences.
POC2013 hates just theoretical discussion.
POC2013 concentrates on technical and creative discussion and will show 'real' hacking.
POC2013 believes that showing talks much more than just speaking.
POC2013 doesn't place any restrictions on topic.
However, POC2013 requests something specific as well as general.
If you presented your topic in the past and the topic is not interesting anymore,
POC2013 will not accept your paper.
POC2013 will not accept marketing and commercial presentation.
POC2013 wants only something new, creative, and cool.
All speakers should show real demo(attack) to prove his presentation.
* Unknown remotely exploitable 0-day(s)
* New Windows, Apple application vulnerability exploitation
* Trojans, worms, malware technology
* New and creative system hacking technique
* New and creative web hacking technique
* New vulnerability research way
* Hardware hacking
* New Encryption, decryption, cracking technology
* Wireless hacking and security
* Mobile hacking(especially iPhone, Android, Windows Phone)
One more time, there's no restriction in topic.
But we reject commercial papers for marketing.
# Deadline of Submission: October 5, 2013
Submission must include slide and simple white paper in English
with your brief biography. This is the first official CFP of POC2013.
However, some speakers have already been decided.
Hurry up if you want to take part in 'drinking hell' in Seoul.
POC2013 promises that if you are best, we will treat you as best.