[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
WebSurgery v1.1 released (Web application security testing suite)
- To: <bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: WebSurgery v1.1 released (Web application security testing suite)
- From: John Stamatakis <srgn.ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:45:00 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:thread-index:content-language; bh=n/aFWXD0eTh7Ob7jmdhqtEDn3CVgQM9YPG7zi5kjeKA=; b=qN06mDD9405wZ6hSpbu9aEmKGfrG5YzAfPqR5FFoxGFvEIL3VFkTYPwubCzq0oX/vW W5kMcHQ/RVXG1DKFvZPsmxLr2bGHpJIuNzTcnwSyj9EW77UUPuSYGfIyRPyFxf9WGZNN KBBL0G+zY7ZKPTs4vZ4skaIrfnM0sDSW+AdGBPxxFDB/GjrqfjMcFJ2oPMVB31wGM5W9 A+uxVZnzbfImQtkMd4GpB5uNq4vfLXhR9nT/q/yjsQjWs7OH/tKc4y+Hcp/I+6JXS3k0 MKX+1fd7TJ0w2BUa93vJL3wvdhOPc9R0iCFLk9xagIPZFsfPBS+1J2XraeTM/r9Na7DL vS5A==
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: <bugtraq.list-id.securityfocus.com>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact bugtraq-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: Ac7e7HXBNs/nU5HITKmdL43gclB5NQ==
Sunrise is proudly announces WebSurgery v1.1!
WebSurgery is a suite of tools for security testing of web applications. It
is designed to address the ongoing needs of security auditors so to
facilitate them with web application planning and exploitation. Suite
currently contains a spectrum of efficient, fast and stable web tools
(Crawler, Bruteforcer, Fuzzer, Proxy, Editor) and some extra functionality
tools (Scripting Filters, List Generator, External Proxy).
Crawler is designed to be fast, accurate, stable and
completely parameterized using advanced techniques to extract links from
Bruteforcer for files and directories within the web
application which helps to identify the hidden structure.
Fuzzer is a highly advanced tool to create a number of
requests based on one initial request. Can be used to exploit (Blind) SQL
Injections, Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Denial of Service (DOS), Bruteforce
for Username / Password Authentication Login Forms and identification of
Improper Input Handling and Firewall / Filtering Rules.
Proxy is a server running locally and will allow you to
analyze, intercept and manipulate HTTP/HTTPS requests coming from your
browser or other application which support proxies.
Advanced ASCII/HEX Editor to manipulate individual requests.
- Scripting Filters
Advanced Scripting Filters to filter specific requests /
responses with support of regular expressions and large number of variables.
- List Generator
List Generator for different list types (File, Charset,
Numbers, Dates, IP Addresses, Custom) with additional rules support.
- External Proxy
External Proxy redirects suite's traffic to another
Download & Documentation