[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ActiVPN launches its security bug bounty
ActiVPN launches its security bug bounty.
Please check the latest terms and contact details, as they may get updated:
If you believe that you find a vulnerability in http://activpn.com or
the ActiVPN infrastructure, let's talk.
We will remunerate you depending on the impact of the vulnerability
and the creativity of the exploitation technique. The remuneration
amount is at our own discretion. There is no maximum reward.
- OK: Code Execution at server side: BOF, UAF in our server applications
- OK: Web Command Injection: Shell Injection, XSS, SQL Injection, PHP
- OK: open redirect
- OK: authentication or authorization flaw, or significant infoleak
of customer data
- Responsible disclosure only: never publish any user data, do not
publish the details of the vulnerability before it has been patched
- Responsible behavior only: if you gain write access, do not modify
or delete other users' data, use accounts you created for this purpose
; similarly, if you gain read access, do not dump the whole dataset,
two entries you created are enough.
- scope: *.activpn.com
- EXCLUDED: DDOS, Spam, Phishing, logout CSRF, ClickJacking