[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ESA-2017-013: RSA Archer® GRC Security Operations Management Sensitive Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- To: "'bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ESA-2017-013: RSA Archer® GRC Security Operations Management Sensitive Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- From: EMC Product Security Response Center <Security_Alert@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 19:03:30 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=emc.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; q=dns/txt; s=jan2013; t=1490814185; x=1522350185; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=8dTuQlKICRW0+bK30WCThlGwoQB9hw26EsNHzHvhUe8=; b=Iu1ZIX3aLUjWyrob1HKVBoyO9+ZZ31DUb7vjWJxXOC0DIN7fAL4hDQKh 8lmV6mWvRjm/tp4nCb98Yq7n0/3E8Ne9taREHgNhuNYFWj8g7/IICxA6/ cI3F3yTk6EbLUG03wpBWrhdShp+4/lGrfmqkO56/ucTLxDh4NamDvlPKM w=;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rsa.com; s=jan2013; t=1490814223; bh=5k1kXLm6FZXmvvROK4Reda5ML6w=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=m+SKLYEqKI+eV8ZVynObOKFvIPFu39DlfzTL6gS8P5QXqZjVVP9GN5rC/5EzycdCm NiR7SbbVsuFNyIIv+9yNudD/pcASpWfGZnzz0Q1mC5Wg3IOtRSL9vN0s93Q+h//70m RI4Ar87NL/qpeqgb8PL13NaF2gCl5rwKoKl9NF5Y=
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: <bugtraq.list-id.securityfocus.com>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact bugtraq-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AdKovOVqSBSoTb9DTKyBqc4kKpSlcw==
- Thread-topic: ESA-2017-013: RSA Archer® GRC Security Operations Management Sensitive Information Disclosure Vulnerability
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
EMC Identifier: ESA-2017-013: RSA Archer® GRC Security Operations Management Sensitive Information Disclosure Vulnerability
CVE Identifier: CVE-2017-4977
Severity Rating: CVSS v3 Base Score: 5.0 (AV:L/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N)
RSA Archer Security Operations Management with RSA Unified Collector Framework versions prior to 184.108.40.206
RSA Archer Security Operations Management with RSA Unified Collector Framework contains a sensitive information disclosure vulnerability that could potentially be exploited by malicious users to compromise an affected system.
RSA Archer Security Operations Management with RSA Unified Collector Framework is potentially affected by a sensitive information disclosure vulnerability. When logs are set to INFO level logging on the RSA Unified Collector Framework, the password of the user making the "CreateUserSessionFromInstance" soap call is logged in plain text.
The following RSA Archer release contains a resolution to this vulnerability:
?RSA Archer Security Operations Management with RSA Unified Collector Framework version 220.127.116.11.58
RSA recommends all customers upgrade at the earliest opportunity.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Archer Suite page on RSA Link.
For an explanation of Severity Ratings, refer to the Security Advisories Severity Rating knowledge base article. RSA recommends all customers take into account both the base score and any relevant temporal and environmental scores which may impact the potential severity associated with particular security vulnerability.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.
RSA Link Security Advisories:
Read and use the information in this RSA Security Advisory to assist in avoiding any situation that might arise from the problems described herein. If you have any questions regarding this product alert, contact RSA Software Technical Support at 1-800-995-5095. RSA Security LLC and its affiliates, including without limitation, its ultimate parent company, Dell Technologies, distribute RSA Security Advisories in order to bring to the attention of users of the affected RSA products, important security information. RSA recommends that all users determine the applicability of this information to their individual situations and take appropriate action. The information set forth herein is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. RSA disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall RSA, its affiliates or its suppliers, be liable for any damages what!
soever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, even if RSA, its affiliates or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----