[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ESA-2017-017: RSA® Adaptive Authentication (On-Premise) Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- To: "'bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ESA-2017-017: RSA® Adaptive Authentication (On-Premise) Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- From: EMC Product Security Response Center <Security_Alert@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 19:38:45 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=emc.com; email@example.com; q=dns/txt; s=jan2013; t=1494444731; x=1525980731; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=VWGuS+rLR8m7+4detMBUYlI6Drd0CW6MjwLMYpRtnBU=; b=JA85nh7WVyJkAFafnD+PIue2H5uH3tA30QRy07CaxjVATme2DKSuFOFD mq4LqvSUf0CZZYUL9lT1lFoMt8cG8PqZSGonsmqcPZyBDNDWCCY0ZSpup wiBYHKGQbb+CzatvLLpr80c4jx8G2WePxkq6w6Cdk4aYooDrX26XNjMyF w=;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1494445146; bh=IK8yje/Wk9fZoOjTqqkDO7/+GjQ=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=qJ0u+Ch87i805X3Mi/PeD2XlZyD+uwi/raKKbwWe4EvDkIfJmOLBM4X0eK7uTvqhk PHjn748SCtSAiWsw7yZe9PdJbZCAR3cdZyOdoXYkiCbE2gGyoE+K81Mw6p0LkgqI8g RNAvJYCQiWN4UYtJTpSvtaD04fQxicdEA7iVc5qg=
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: <bugtraq.list-id.securityfocus.com>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact bugtraq-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AdLJw0BFGU0G99AnQJeYuVo+HngOCw==
- Thread-topic: ESA-2017-017: RSA® Adaptive Authentication (On-Premise) Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
EMC Identifier: ESA-2017-017: RSA® Adaptive Authentication (On-Premise) Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
CVE Identifier: CVE-2017-4978
Severity Rating: CVSS v3 Score: 5.4 (AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N)
RSA Adaptive Authentication (On-Premise) versions prior to 7.3 P2 (exclusive)
RSA Adaptive Authentication (On-Premise) contains a fix for a cross-site scripting vulnerability that could potentially be exploited by malicious users to compromise the affected system.
The following RSA Adaptive Authentication (On-Premise) release contains resolution to this vulnerability:
? RSA Adaptive Authentication (On-Premise) version 7.3 P2 and later
RSA recommends all customers upgrade at the earliest opportunity.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Adaptive Authentication page on RSA Link.
For an explanation of Severity Ratings, refer to the Security Advisories Severity Rating knowledge base article. RSA recommends all customers take into account both the base score and any relevant temporal and environmental scores which may impact the potential severity associated with particular security vulnerability.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.
RSA Link Security Advisories:
Read and use the information in this RSA Security Advisory to assist in avoiding any situation that might arise from the problems described herein. If you have any questions regarding this product alert, contact RSA Software Technical Support at 1-800-995-5095. RSA Security LLC and its affiliates, including without limitation, its ultimate parent company, Dell Technologies, distribute RSA Security Advisories in order to bring to the attention of users of the affected RSA products, important security information. RSA recommends that all users determine the applicability of this information to their individual situations and take appropriate action. The information set forth herein is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. RSA disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall RSA, its affiliates or its suppliers, be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, even if RSA, its affiliates or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----