Re: [ISN] REVIEW: 'Information Security Policies, Procedures, and Standards',

Forwarded from: huggins@xxxxxxxxxxx

If policy is of interest to individuals the following link has
excellent information

http://csrc.nist.gov// under the FASP area also you could try

www.cio.gov

v/r Michael

Forwarded from: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah"
> <rslade@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> BKISPPAS.RVW   20020923
>
> [You could let C4I.org get the credit from Amazon.  - WK  :)
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0849311373/c4iorg ]
>
> "Information Security Policies, Procedures, and Standards", Thomas R.
> Peltier, 2002, 0-8493-1137-3
> %A   Thomas R. Peltier
> %C   920 Mercer Street, Windsor, ON   N9A 7C2
> %D   2002
> %G   0-8493-1137-3
> %I   Auerbach Publications
> %O   U$69.95 +1-800-950-1216 auerbach@xxxxxxx orders@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> %O  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0849311373/robsladesinterne
> %P   297 p.
> %T   "Information Security Policies, Procedures, and Standards"
>
> Chapter one provides vague meanderings about information protection
> fundamentals.  The author's opinion about how to write is given in
> chapter two.  In the ultimate triumph of style over substance, this
> drafting advice is given before any examination of actual policy
> development.

[...]

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org