[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ISN] HiverCon 2003 Earlybird Registration - Last Week
Forwarded from: Mark Anderson <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
HiverCon 2003 nears and while Earlybird registration is still
available, time is running out. This is the final week to take
advantage of Earlybird registration, register online today at
http://www.hivercon.com/ and save 200 Euro.
The speakers have been picked, the schedule has been agreed - all that
remains is for you to register for your ticket.
Some of the highlights of the conference include:
- Ofir Arkin will demo and release a new version of Xprobe2, the
active operating system fingerprinting tool, during his talk.
- Jaya Baloo will demo a real time quantum crpyto session during her
- Jeremy Morton will demo an exact replica of the biometric system
used at Purdue Airport using the audience as would be terrorists.
- Chris Davis will demo and release a new version of Hearse, the
Highly Exponential Automated Router Subterfuge Ensemble, during his
- Neil Costigan & Noel McCullah will demo a software suit which
implements Identity Based Encryption for email messaging during
- Simple Nomad will demo and release two tools ncrypt and ncovert,
both used to secure endpoint transmissions in secure communication.
Also speaking at HiverCon 2003 will be the industry visionary Richard
Thieme, who will present the keynote speech. And George Lekatis, a
legal pundit who will be discussing European computer crime law and
After the success of the first HiverCon Security conference, no
programmer, sysadmin, consultant or security practitioner can afford
to miss HiverCon 2003.
Register online today at http://www.hivercon.com/
I hope to see you all in November,
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org
To unsubscribe email majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.