From: Birol Ertekin [mailto:birol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 9:20 AM
To: Slighter, Tim; Falck, Axel (ISS Paris); Brooks, Darrell W.; Nelson
Fernando Aranzazu; issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ISSForum] RE: Configuring RealSecure to use OPSEC with
FireW all-1

Hi,
I have been using Real Secure integrated with Check Point NG FP2 for months
now. I also integrated it with our big brother monitoring system that, I can
see any time how many IP addresses are blocked and what are those ip
addresses.

I'll try to send more details into the forum about this when I have time ,
as more users are asking for it.

Birol Ertekin
Network Engineer,
/etc/networks inc.