[ISSForum] Report generation in ISS RealSecure

Hello,

I cannot generate reports from the ISS RealSecure database. I can see the
database size growing and when I click on "preview" in the reporting menu, I
am also prompted for a username/password of the Event database but after
that I just get a blank report.

Where do you think I can start investigating the glitch?

TIA,

Siddhartha

"This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended named recipient
of this email then you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor
disclose its contents to any other person which is strictly prohibited and unlawful"