[ISSForum] changing Site Protector and Internet Scanner default port

Hello,

I migrate from 6.5 Workgroup to Site protector with IS 7.0 and fusion
module. Because for all my sensors I use another port for connection and not
default one I change the default port in Site Protector server and IS.
To change IS default port I stop issdaemon and I change this port in
issDaemon.policy. After that IS is coming back with this error:

CML Response received with error 2267807869
Close Control Channel Response received with status 2267807869

and

CML Response received with error 10061
Open Control Channel Response received with status 10061

Next step I modify in EngineMgr.policy and when I start was same error and a
new one:
The internet Scanner Console is no longer connected to the Internet Scanner
Sensor. The server data sources could not be retrieved

Somebody know from where I get this error?

Also I have another problem: why in Site Protector I can't choose in what
port is listening my asset? Before was easy and now I need to modify
directly in Server for that. In not good when I need to migrate 40 sensors
to have this "little" port problem.

Thanks
George