[ISSForum] Blackice virus warning

Hi, I noticed that when ISS server sensor 6.5 (with network monitoring)is installed on a server which has norton anti-virus software in it, the anti-virus scan (real time or scheduled) will give out false positive alarms(Code Red virus). The infected file(with enc extension) is under the blackice folder.