From: issforum-admin@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-admin@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
wack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 5:18 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Blackice virus warning

Hi, I noticed that when ISS server sensor 6.5 (with network monitoring)is
installed on a server which has norton anti-virus software in it, the
anti-virus scan (real time or scheduled) will give out false positive
alarms(Code Red virus). The infected file(with enc extension) is under the
blackice folder.

> Are there any patches or work around methods from ISS or Norton available
to stop the anti-virus from giving false alarms?