[ISSForum] RSSP 2.0 SP1.2: "No updates available" for other modules

Hi,

I set up a new RSSP 2.0 from scratch and waited to get updates in the
console (btw: is there an easy way to say "Search for new updates now"?).

After I get "updates available yes" I updated SP Core to SP 1.1, then SP
Database to XPU 1.25 and then SP Core to SP1.2. After the last update no
more updates are available for other modules like Desktop Controller which
where available before installing SP Core SP 1.2. I read about an issue with
SP1.2 regarding Internet Scanner but that doesn't affect me.

Any hints?

TIA,
Sandro