Re: [ISSForum] IS 7.0 scan status :Queued

I'm in the same boat except my system has a Gig of RAM on it.  I left it
up the other night hoping that the scans would kick off, but they never
did?  I checked all of the services and the daemon but everthing looks
fine?  I have a valid 30 day key for our 6.2.1 installations, but 7.0
wants one for a longer period of time.  Are you going to offer longer time
frames for 7.0 keys?  Also, will this cause problems for our outlying
departments that I only want to give 10 day keys to?

Thanks, Chris