AW: [ISSForum] DOS

Hi,

you can find this feature in our RealSecure Guard the inline Intrusion Protection solution. If you do not have time pressure, please take a look at our upcoming Proventia inline appliance which is expected in early Q4. The functionality is described at our web site http://www.iss.net/products_services/enterprise_protection/proventia/index.php

Hope this helps.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Peter Häufel
Channel Manager