From: Pate, Player (ISS Atlanta) [mailto:PPate@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 2:42 AM
To: ISSForum@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ISSForum] Gartner declares IDS obsolete by 2005

Aji,
Link to ISS' response below.

http://documents.iss.net/gartner_response.pdf

Best regards,
Player Pate

V. Player Pate, Jr.
Internet Security Systems, Inc.
ppate@xxxxxxx
tel. 404-236-4018
fax 404-236-2605

6303 Barfield Road
Atlanta, GA 30328
www.iss.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Aji Abraham [mailto:aji@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 9:21 AM
To: ISSForum@xxxxxxx

Hello,

I would like to have ISS Forum member's  commend on this.

http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid14_gci90596
1,00.html

Best Regards

Aji Abraham

"This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be
privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended named recipient
of this email then you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor
disclose its contents to any other person which is strictly prohibited and unlawful"