RE: [ISSForum] Gartner declares IDS obsolete by 2005

Yea, I know who takes Gartner "seriously" - my managers and directors do.  They pay so much for these Crystal Ball readings that they look to them as the almighty word.   Then I have to reply logically and with examples of how their reports do/do not pertain to our companies environment.

But, if I work it right and I'm very lucky, I sometimes get project funding.

"Siddhartha Jain(IT)" <SiddharthaJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: issforum-admin@xxxxxxx

06/18/2003 12:01 AM