From: Deniz CEVIK [mailto:deniz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: martedì 24 giugno 2003 12.35
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Signature

Hi,

How can I define a signature that will block the activities which came from
same IP address to certain web server with more than 100 HTTP get request in
one second. When exceeding 100 connections per second from same source I
want to drop all further connections from that source. I couldn't find any
pre-defined signature that I can do this in RS Network Sensor 7.0. Is it
possible to do this with ISS 7.0?

Best Regards