Re: [ISSForum] Desktop Protector Agents

I have had a ticket open with ISS since last week and we haven't figured it
out yet. DP is definitely catching stuff and logging it, but it never sends
it to SP.

Are you using a temporary license by any chance? I had thought that might
be my problem.

|         |           "Jovan Gonzalez" |
|         |           <jgonzalez@xxxxxx|
|         |           om.co>           |
|         |           issforum-admin@is|
|         |           s.net            |
|         |           06/27/2003 05:46 |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       "Wassim Nakadi" <wnakadi@xxxxxxxxxx>                                                         |
  |       cc:       issforum@xxxxxxx, issforum-admin@xxxxxxx                                                     |
  |       Subject:  Re: [ISSForum] Desktop Protector Agents                                                      |

Try enabling the option "Lock SiteProtector Reporting" into Group
Configuration section of your Group Policy.

Regards,

Jovan Gonzalez Silva
Project Engineer
CCSA-CCSE-SCSA-MCSE
ETEK INTERNATIONAL - COLOMBIA

                      "Wassim Nakadi"

                      <wnakadi@xxxxxxx         To:      <issforum@xxxxxxx>

                      .lb>                     cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [ISSForum] Desktop
Protector Agents
                      issforum-admin@i

                      ss.net

                      24/06/2003 09:26

                      a.m.

Shouldn't the Desktop protector agents installed from a Siteprotector
custom build be able to report security events to Siteprotector console?

*******************    N O T I C E    *******************
The information contained in this e-mail, and in any accompanying
documents, may constitute confidential and/or legally privileged
information.  The information is intended only for use by the
designated recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
responsible for the delivery of the message to the intended
recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your system.