From: Eduardo.Dardet@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Eduardo.Dardet@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 3:07 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Upgrade IS7.0 to 7.0.1 via SP2.0

Anyone had success applying the X-press update 7.0.1 to Internet Scanner
7.0 via Site Protector 2.0?  I get it to repeatable fail with a "missed
last heartbeat" message.

Thanks,
Eduardo

This e-mail transmission contains information intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above. Further, it contains information that
may be privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your mail
system. Thank you for your compliance.