From: wassim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wassim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 4:04 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] unable to update SiteProtector Database

I just finished a basic installation of SP for a customer.
i am try to update its database and core to 1b so as i can update it to service pack1.2
However the "SPDB_XPU_20030217B.xpu" is failing to install.
i am stuck on this update. i cannot upgrade my SP further.
currently it does not recognise IS 7.0

is there a work around?

i've SP twice but this is the first time i face such a problem.