From: issforum-admin@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-admin@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of SHAH, Jaimin B. - ACCOR-NA
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 11:36 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ISSForum] unable to update SiteProtector Database

Have you tried Answer ID 1964?

Thanks

Jaimin Shah

-----Original Message-----
From: wassim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wassim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 8:04 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx

I just finished a basic installation of SP for a customer.

i am try to update its database and core to 1b so as i can update it to service pack1.2

However the "SPDB_XPU_20030217B.xpu" is failing to install.

i am stuck on this update. i cannot upgrade my SP further.

currently it does not recognise IS 7.0

is there a work around?

i've SP twice but this is the first time i face such a problem.