[ISSForum] Problem with Database installation

Dear Sir

I have problems with installation of the my Site Protector Database. When I put the credencials of the SQL Server I receive an autentication error.(log attach).

1- The password of "sa" user is correct !
2- There is connectivity !
3- They are in a same subnet !

What can be wrong ?

[]´s

Antonio Gomes
CONTACTA Segurança em Conectividade
Fone: +55 21 2253-9349
Nokia Security Administrator
SiteProtector Application Server 2.0 installation Log. 6-30-2003 18:01:59

Local IP(s): 172.16.12.5

Java's home folder: C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.1
Java's ext folder: C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.1\lib\ext
Java's security folder: C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.1\lib\security
Site Database not found on local system.
Using existing Key Container folder: c:\Program Files\ISS\KeyContainer
Generating a random password for SQL server account 'IssApp'...
Random password has been generated.
Retrieved SQL Server name from the response file: 'N012RJS6'
Attempting to connect...
Testing server name: failed to connect to database 'RealSecureDB' on server 'N012RJS6':
Couldn't create data source object. Initialization string: 'Provider=SQLOLEDB;Integrated Security=SSPI;Data Source=N012RJS6;Initial Catalog=RealSecureDB'
The SQL Server name specified in the response file is invalid or 'RealSecureDB' database does not exist on that server. Showing the dialog...
Testing server name (using SQL Server authentication method): failed to connect to database 'RealSecureDB' on server 'N012RJS6':
Couldn't create data source object. Initialization string: 'Provider=SQLOLEDB;Password=irb;User ID=sa;Data Source=N012RJS6;Initial Catalog=RealSecureDB'
Connection attempt failed. Please re-enter the SQL Server name and/or credentials.
Testing server name (using SQL Server authentication method): failed to connect to database 'RealSecureDB' on server 'N012RJS6':
Couldn't create data source object. Initialization string: 'Provider=SQLOLEDB;Password=irb;User ID=sa;Data Source=N012RJS6;Initial Catalog=RealSecureDB'
Connection attempt failed. Please re-enter the SQL Server name and/or credentials.
Setup canceled by user.
Setup aborting...