From: issforum-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx On Behalf Of Alain J. Hart
Sent: lunedì 22 dicembre 2003 21.43
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] Console access through VPN

Hi group!

I'm looking for a solution to monitor sensors and events from a secondary Console after hours, which is connected through an ISP, through VPN.

What about the Console and dynamic IP addressing.  Is there an absolute need for a static IP?

What would be the easiest way to setup this kind of access.  Should I consider connecting to the primary Console with a Terminal services application instead?

Thanks,

Al