From: Jack Solomon [mailto:solzjack43@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: December 29, 2003 10:46 AM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] System Scanner preconfigured policies

I'm a new user of system scanner.  My servers are in pretty good shape
and I
currently use Nessus, which has been causing services to hang.
Currently
looking at System Scanner as a replacement.

Is there a definitive list of the policies (eg initial1-6) and what they
all
look for?  The documentation from the ISS website is good and I'm
working my
way thru it, but it doesn't describe the pre-configured policies too
well.

Thanks

Jack