RE: [ISSForum] network sensor 7 performance

Robert Graham wrote:

"In other words, the SensorStatistic value of "tcp.nodataacks" should be
always zero."

I am using RSNS 7.0 on Nokia sensors. I do not see a "tcp.nodataacks" in the
details of my SensorStatistics. I do see a "tcp.drops", which seems to
always be zero. Why the difference?

Larry

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to CSOffice@xxxxxxxxx  Thank you