From: issforum-admin@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-admin@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of ISS Technical Support
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 3:32 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ISSForum] PC VPN Client for Proventia M50

> Can you suggest appropriate PC VPN Client software for Proventia M50?

SafeNet SoftRemote

http://documents.iss.net/literature/proventia/vpn_ex_softremote_m50.pdf

Windows XP

http://documents.iss.net/literature/proventia/vpn_ex_winxp_m50.pdf

Kind regards,
Joseph

Joseph Hamm, CISSP
Technical Support Engineer

Internet Security Systems: http://www.iss.net
Phone:  (404) 236-2700  or  (888) 447-4861
Technical Support email: support@xxxxxxx <mailto:support@xxxxxxx>

***PLEASE NOTE:  With the recent availability of the True Blue Customer
Support Center,
this is now the preferred method of electronic communication for all
North American
customers.  Submitting incidents, viewing and updating status of
incidents should be
done via the True Blue Customer Support Center located at
https://www.iss.net/issEn/MYISS/login_help.jhtml .

For more information, please visit the help page at
https://www.iss.net/issEn/MYISS/login_help.jhtml.
Customers located outside of North America should continue to use
support@xxxxxxx <mailto:support@xxxxxxx>.  Though support@xxxxxxx is
still available
to North American customers, we strongly recommend using the True Blue
Customer Support Center.

PGP Public Keys
http://www.iss.net/support/howto_encrypted_email.php

Training
http://www.iss.net/education/

Internet Security Systems Product Knowledgebase:
http://www.iss.net/support/knowledgebase/

Can you suggest appropriate PC VPN Client software for Proventia M50?

Thanks in advance

Bojidar