Re: [ISSForum] Database maintenance

Hi,

The problem may be because of the MDAC version you are using if you are
using the MDAC 2.8 then the problem is due that Msxml2.dll. dose not
install by default. This is also document on the Microsoft site.

Also the same have been documented and confirm by ISS support.

If you need then I can send you across the MSI file which will install
all the required dll files. You may install the same which solve your
issue.

Hope it solves your problem.

Regards,
Amit Khandekar.
Technical Consultant,
e-Security Solutions & Managed Services,
MIEL e-Security Pvt Ltd.
MIDC,Andheri (East)
Mumbai.
Mobile : +91 9821309079
Tel # : +91 (22) 28215050
Fax : +91 (22) 28215838

" The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive
for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone
else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then
destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from
viruses. However, you do need to check this e-mail and any attachments
to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer
virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail."