[ISSForum] Blackice engine keeps stopping and requires restarting

Hi,

I am new to this forum and to the ISS products in general. We have just purchased a number of desktop protector licenses and have installed SiteProtector on our server. I have created a desktop protector build and installed it on my computer. However, one problem I have noticed is the the BlackIce engine stops after a while and requires me to restart it. Has anyone else come across this problem ?

You assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Shaun Futter
Infrastructure Manager