From: issforum-admin@xxxxxxx [mailto:issforum-admin@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Aaron_Card@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 5:34 PM
To: issforum@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ISSForum] SecurityFusion Module

I have SiteProtector, the console, event collector and database all on the
same server managing (6) RS 7.0 sensors on (3) Nokia appliances.  One of
our analysts recently installed the securityfusion module on the same
management server, found out it doesn't play well on the same box, and did
a "hard uninstall" of the fusion module through the windows control
panel-add/remove software option.

The issdaemon service now hangs and fails upon rebooting the management
box......any help on this situation would be greatly appreciated.