[ISSForum] Monitoring permission changes to directories with server sensor

We are attempting to use server sensor to monitor changes to directory permissions on our Win2000 servers via the user defined rules.  the event ID is 560, but we have not had any luck, even though we are currently monitoring several other event ID's.  The events do appear in the event log, but never get picked up by the server sensor (ver 6.5) Does anyone know of any other way to monitor these events and alert on them?

Thanks,

Chris

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may
contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity who is the intended recipient.
Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact
the sender by replying to this message and delete
this material from any system it may be on.