[ISSForum] RealSecure Server Sensor and regular expression

Hi, I have problem setting up a negative regular expression. What I want
is to trigger an alarm when users, except root and unknown users, fail to
log on to my AIX system. Using a perl script I can do this with regular
expression like:
=~ /^(?!.*(root|UNKNOWN_USER))/
but using this (or /^(?!.*(root|UNKNOWN_USER))/ or
^(?!.*(root|UNKNOWN_USER)) ) configuring RealSecure Server Sensor generate
an error message, "Invalid RegExp String". What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Per Arve