Re: [ISSForum] Database Status

Hmmm. Has anyone applied an XPU or recently upgraded SP Core to SP3? Or worse, the ISS "hardening" script?

The combination of the latter can have interesting consequences leading to a re-install.

Stephen

>>> "Ayden Nash" <Ayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Friday 16, January, 2004 05:48:16 >>>
Hi all,

Anyone ever seen the database in status: Error ?

It still seems to be working (I.E. collecting events and navigating alerts). I can't seem to figure out the reason of the status. Perhaps the automatic scheduling of database maintanance?

Thanks,
Ayden

Disclaimer

This e-mail message shall not be construed as legally binding on the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). As internet communications are not secure, the BIS does not accept responsibility for the content of this message.

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments thereto from your system.
Thank you for your co-operation.