RE: [ISSForum] Database Status

> Hi all,
>
> Anyone ever seen the database in status: Error ?
>
> It still seems to be working (I.E. collecting events and
> navigating alerts). I can't seem to figure out the reason of
> the status. Perhaps the automatic scheduling of database maintanance?

Yeah, I've seen this too. It happened after the upgrade of SP Core to
SP3, that comes with the automatic scheduling of database maintenance,
and somewhere along this route it started to show up.

I tried everything I could think of to get rid of it: to no avail. Wound
up doing a fresh install and *not touch* the [worthless anyway] database
maintenance stuff. But what the source of the problem really is???

Cheers,
Ewout
-----
Security is a state of being, not a state of budget. -- rfp