FW: [ISSForum] ikernel.exe - Access Denied

Title: ikernel.exe - Access Denied

Just a quick follow-up if you're interested.  I was able to resolve the issue below.

I needed to take the following steps:

            1. Upgrade from IE 5.1 to 6 with the latest SP

            2. Change the permissions in the DCOMCNFG utility

            3. Run the InstallShield Update utility

After these steps were completed, the setup program for the Server Sensor ran without a hitch.

Thanks to those of you who responded.

Martin