RE: [ISSForum] SiteProtector - Sensor status query job

Eric,

Here's a list that I have.  I"m not sure if the list is complete, but I hope it helps.

Dave

    UNUSED         = 0

    NOT_RESPONDING = 1

    AVAILABLE      = 2

    SCANNING       = 3

    UPGRADING      = 4

    UNKNOWN        = 5

    INITIALIZING   = 6

    ACTIVE         = 7

    STOPPED        = 8

    PAUSED         = 9

    UPDATING       = 10

    STARTING       = 11

    STOPPING       = 12

    PAUSING        = 13

    RESUMING       = 14

    APPLYING_POLICY= 15

    APPLYING_RESPONSE_FILE=16

    APPLYING_PROPERTY_FILE=17

    LAUCHING_XPU_INSTALL = 18

    LAUNCHING_XPU_UNINSTALL =19

    REVOKING_MASTER_STATUS = 20

    ERROR            =21

    UNKNOWN_PRODUCT_TYPE = 22

    LICENSEFAILURE                        = 23

    DISABLED             = 24

    CONNECTING           = 25

    CLOSED               = 26

    ONLINE               = 27