[ISSForum] System Scanner

I have many problems with System Scanner :
- When I install XPU on the agents (solaris, windows):
 In a case, I have no error message but it installs for example 32 on 33
XPUs.
In the other case, it installs until XPU 16 but I have an error mesage :
"cannot find channel named file5089080 while executing # compiled --
nosource code available error called a copy of a compiled script (
procedure installupdate line 1 invoked from within"

- Scans never finish : when I scan from Initial1 to Initial6 a server,
sometimes the scan fails and sometimes it never finishes. It is most often
initial1 and Initial5 and always on the same servers.

Has anyone an idea ?