From: Kelly Whigham [mailto:kjwhigham1@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 10:13 PM
To: 'Agnes MARRET'; ISSForum@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ISSForum] System Scanner

I have experienced a similar problem for scanning Initial1 thru Initial6 S2
policies on Unix platforms.  A functional 'workaround' is to copy all the
checks from Initial1 thru Initial6 into a single policy; name it something
like usr_Initial1-6.

Of course you will then need to import the new policy into an agent
representing each O/S and then "Save to class".

I have been able to execute stable Unix scans, including custom policies,
after making this modification.

KJW