[ISSForum] System Scanner Agent for Intel Version of Sun Solaris 8.0

Does any one know how to install System Scanner Agent for Intel Version of Sun Solaris 8.0.
We are not able to install Agent software on Intel Version of Sun Solaris.

Questions here comes are...

Is there a Agent for Intel Version of Sun Solaris? If any then were can we find that? (on ISS download site they have not mentioned anything, even there support team says that they do not support Intel Version of sun Solaris)
If there is no Agent for Intel Version of Sun Solaris, then how can we manage this servers? Or we can do some modification while installation and by which it will work?

Waiting for responce :)

Thanks &  Regards,
Jitendra Chalke
GE Supply